Board of Directors
Founder & CEO of Future Impact Lab, gathered few like-minds from Google and HP to start an innovation venture tackling commercial, social, and humanity issues. Prior to that, Ernest was the CEO at the Hong Kong Office of a European Telecom R&D Institution working on Smart City projects.
Ernest was a Croucher Postdoc Fellow at Stanford University and recipient of few IEEE R&D Awards from USA and Europe. He is on the Steering Committee of Smart IoT Hong Kong 2017, and was the Advisor of 2015 Global Urban Datafest Hackathon (Shenzhen Chapter), Liaison Chair of 2014 European Wireless Conference, Chairman of 2014 Future Cities Asia Conference, etc.
Sankar, a techno intrapreneur, has 18+ years of industry experience in design & implementation of operational technology leveraging Smart Cards, Biometrics, Cryptography, RFID, Video Analytics, Pattern Recognition & various kinds of sensors. During the last 16 years of his career path in Hong Kong, he has managed a few of landmark award winning projects in Hong Kong and gaining hands on experience in Project Director & Management, Bid Management, Technical witness & System Architecture &Integration involving multi discipline viz. Electrical, Mechanical, Construction & operational technologies including software development.
Presently, he is heading the IOT business practice & business development for a large regional system integrator.
Sankar has been an active PMI member since early 2005 contributing to various volunteer activities of the Project Management institute. Presently, he is serving as Vice President, Corporate Relationships for PMI HK Chapter building the bridge between the PMI & Corporate community. He is also passionate about teaching and has over 60+ PMP training based on PMBOK for public as well as MNCs in Hong Kong & Mainland China for more than 1000 professionals from various cultural & industrial backgrounds.
Sankar’s professional qualifications include:
- MBA ( HK University of Science & Technology) – Marketing & Management
- Bach of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Certified Professional in IT ( Project Director )
- Project Management Professional ( PMP )
- Certified Information Security Auditor ( CISA )
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Candidate – MIT ( Innovation & Leadership ) – 2018-19.
Kinsen is a data scientist, solution architect, business consulting and project management veteran, with more than 20 years of experience and expertise in various domains:
• Founded SparkLink Technology Limited which is providing turnkey solution to business enterprises and government departments, from business advisory to hands-on implementation in (1) Data Science, (2) IoT and Smart City, and (3) CRM and New Retail solutions.
• Executive Committee Member of HKIoTA (Hong Kong Internet of Things Alliance) who is one of the largest organization that nurtures the IoT ecosystem in Hong Kong, and bridges HK IoT enterprises to overseas IoT business opportunities and technology.
• Headed the operations of a marketing software (SaaS) startup, managing 4 offices (HK, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou) and 80 staff, including R&D, product management, sales and marketing, consulting services and customer services.
• Led product marketing, CRM, business development, marketing communication, and oversaw P&L of a major business line in the technology flagship of Jardines (JOS).
• Led consulting projects in Accenture for multi-national conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies and well-recognized industry pioneers, with focuses on business strategy, process reengineering, supply chain management, eCommerce, ERP planning and implementation, etc.
• Certified data scientist and project management professional (PMP) with expertise in managing IoT and Smart City turnkey projects, new retail solution implementation, machine learning/ A.I. initiatives, etc.
Executive Vice President of Wise Ally Holdings Ltd., a wholly owned company under DEFOND Group focusing in electronic modules and solutions for worldwide markets. Defond Group employs 300+ employees in HK and 8,000+ employees in multi sites located in China and overseas.
Ms. Martha Hao has over 20 years of experiences in General Management, Strategic Planning, International Business Development, Program Management and R&D. She held a number of senior management roles at Defond Group and possesses wide experiences in working with both startups and MNC.
She is also actively serving the community in different roles and responsibilities at Hong Kong Medical and Healthcare Devices Industries Association (HKMHDIA), Business Environmental Council (BEC), Hong Kong Polytechnic University – Interdisciplinary Division of Biomedical Engineering, Pui Kiu Primary School, etc.
CEO of CatchTop Limited in Hong Kong where he covers projects globally. Arthur holds B.S. in Computer Science engineering from the Hong Kong University and Technology with First Class honour. Arthur is specialized in Internet of Things, Big Data technological advances and committed to commercial application development. He has more than 10 years of experience in Mobile Commerce, ECommerce and BigData and IoT applications and have been working closely with Top Global Company in Hong Kong and PRC.
A professional with over 25 years of consultancy job expertise in various industries such as health care, distribution and retailing; manufacturing and trading, finance, banking & insurance, architectural, engineering & construction; also completed projects for government departments, subvented organizations and Non-Government Organizations.
Phoebe is a versatile person with high integrity, well disciplined, and is open-mind to adopt innovative business ideas and new technology. She holds a degree in Management Science, London School of Economics, London University, United Kingdom, and an Executive Master degree in Business Administration, the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Incu-Lab Partner, Strategist, and Startup Advisor. Jeffrey has over 20 years of experience in Information Technology. He was one of the pioneers of Web transformation in the 90’s and was active in the areas of e-commerce, search engine, online games, etc. Some of his involved projects include: Chinese Books Cyber Store (1st online shopping store in HK), China Dotcom (1st HK/China based listed company in Nasdaq), Hongkong Dotcom (listed company in HK), Taiwan Dotcom, Netscape search engine, AOL Hong Kong, etc. Jeffrey is also active in Government policy advising and Startup incubation.
CEO of Super Effort Limited and Founder of Hong Kong Game Port, with over 22 years of experience in information technology. Frankie is a serial entrepreneur, and has founded a number of IT companies in Hong Kong since 1994, ranging from retailing computers hardware, on-site service, IT maintenance support and server support, to software development and system integration services.
Super Effort was recognized as a Tier-3 Data Center reselling colocation services and cloud hosting services. Clients and collaborators include APT Satellite, Singapore Telecom, Smartone Telecom, Fubon Bank, TWIST fashion, Giormani sofa, Tung Wah Hospital, Human Health, Liberty International Underwriters, Ocean Blue Economic Asset Management, Pramerica Asia Fund Management, Harbour City Mall, Times Square Mall, Plaza Hollywood Mall, Intel and Kyocera Document Solutions, etc.
Founder of Cheung & Co. Solicitors. Mr. Archie Cheung was graduated in Manchester Metropolitan University. He then obtained his Master of Arts (Philosophy) degree in The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He was admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong in 1996, and has practised for over 20 years.
Mr. Cheung opened his own legal firm, Cheung & Co. in 2014, mainly dealing with complicated civil litigations and commercial disputes.
Chairman of World Link International Accounting Group. Mr. Fung Tze Wa is a Certified Public Accountant and has many years of experience in auditing, taxation and company secretarial practice in Hong Kong. He obtained a master degree in professional accounting from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University in 2000. He is member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants, the Taxation Institute of Hong Kong and the Society of Chinese Accountants and Auditors. He is the independent non-executive director of two listed companies in Hong Kong.